14 May 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Assalamualaikum.

11.35am , 14/5/2017

Just finished gardening with my mama.

This morning I woke up to mama's nasi lemak. The best in my world. After breakfast, she went out to do some gardening. Must be inspired by her collegue after she saw her colleague posted photos on his FB  doing some gardening at his house yesterday. So I decided to lend a hand. To be honest I'm not into gardening or fond of cooking. But my mama always wants the best out of me. Sometimes I feel I am fail as a daughter.

Right now, mama keep complaining that her body is aching. Wish I could do something to reduce her pain. But she's the strongest. Nobody in the house cares about the plants like she did. Nobody in the house cares about giving the stray cats food like she did (Well, I do care sometimes 😆). Nobody in the house cares about the hungry neighbor like she did. She has a kind heart and the strongest too.

I know there are times she fed up with me, with my attitude and she practice the silent treatment sometimes. When she did that, I'll be like 'God, what I've done wrong this time?'. But then I'll ignore her (bad girl). As you grown up, you'll start to rebel over stuffs. Thinking I'm making her proud with my good academic achievements, but all she wanted is a daughter who can cook, can clean, do house chores, responsible, wake up early in the morning, devoted to Allah. Which I fail sometimes. But I'm still trying my best tho. Because I'm aware that I'm her only daughter and the only one she can rely on especially when at comes to house chores. My brothers are not that reliable. 😙

Right now, Mama starts making statements like 'kawan Mama semua dah dapat menantu.' 'Kawan mama ramai dah bercucu.' Calmly I replied, ''Mama, all your kids are still small kids (including me.)' Lol. Yeah, I'm still considering myself as 'small kid' cause I'm still not the daughter that my mama hopes for. Which mean, I'm not ready for any commitments even though I'm 24. Haha. (The truth is I have no one). 😆

Happy Mother's Day to my Mama and all wonderful mothers in this world. You guys are true heroes. Appreciate & love your mother when she still alive  ❤️


P/s : Browsing through my Mama's old photo yesterday and she was so skinny when she was my age. Then I look at myself. Why so big ???? I cry 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment